Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Post-Illness Weakness

Eating: chocolate and nuts
Drinking: water
Listening: Nyoraku (the free shit from his website)
 
5 x 1' heavy bag with BK, with some mobility and jumpropesque hopping in between, then 10' climb (no weights) at 3.0, followed by Tabata climb at 4.2-4.5.  I was ultra sick on Monday, and spent all of yesterday recovering, so I didn't feel especially strong today.  On Saturday and Sunday, I did do some light workouts, including (on Saturday) 10 x fake burpees (no jumping) which completely laid me out.  So, I think I'm still in kind of shitty shape.  Oh well.  The way to remedy that is by working out, right?  The heavy bag was kind of hard, I felt slow and weak.  On the Tabata, I deliberately took it easy on myself, and came out of it feeling worked but not killed. 
 
I just looked at the last hillclimb Tabata I did and I did that fucker at 6 mph, to put me taking it easy on myself in perspective.  Boy. 

No comments: