Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Eating:  salad from Chop't and some chocolate
Drinking:  water
Listening:  Honkyoko again
 
40' hillclimb with weights.  I noticed that the weights were leaking the little plastic chips that make them heavy, and that they were probably different weights, so I stopped after 20' and switched them.  That gym.  Jesus.  Speed was 2.7 to start with, dropped to 2.6 and then to 2.5.  I was trying to keep my HR under 140.  I don't totally understand why my stamina is so poor - that is, I can do 15-20' of 2.7 mph climbing at like 125 but 5 minutes later I'm gasping for air. 
 
135# squats 10, 10, 10.  I could have upped the weight, if I had dropped the number of reps, but I felt like the third 10 was pretty close to failure (although still clearly doable). 
 
Thinking of something to do tomorrow will not be easy.  I've hit all the major groups these two days.  I would do some jumping but I don't really want to attract that kind of attention. 

No comments: