Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's about to rain

Eating: cereal and Green Magma for breakfast, banana right now
Drinking: just had the last of the laobanzhang, steeped overnight
Reading: last night - a Paul Bowles short story, The Echo; this a.m. - finished Control of Nature, re-read the first half of Melting Ice Cubes

I had an interesting talk with my shrink this morning about owning my problems. No need to go into details though. DL and I are taking an interviewee out for lunch today, and he just got incredibly angry with me for defending Sarah Palin (her Christian fundamentalism), said he was bailing on the lunch, and hung up. I can't help it, I just don't like Obama at all. Anyway, I was able to talk him down. Although, he just sent me this video, so maybe I wasn't totally successful.

I forgot to do my pushups this morning until after the nanny had arrived and I had put my tie on. Running is also unlikely today because of the interview lunch. Maybe a rest day is in order anyway. My legs felt really tired climbing the stairs last night.

No comments: