Thursday, September 11, 2008

chomp chomp

Eating: a Harvest Cobb from Chop't
Drinking: water, I guess
Listening: I Am The Upsetter; On The Wings Of The Haoma

Just back from the gym. I did 21', 15 climb at 3.0mph. Just right for being sick. 150# pulldowns 4 3 3 2, pushups 10 8 8 5. Felt really, really good. I was right at the edge of exhaustion for the last pushup.

It turns out that the person that I thought was RM at chez MR yesterday was, in fact, RM. AR told me he ran into her over the phone, so I Facebooked her and we're having coffee this afternoon. Had a good talk with AR. He underscored the importance of being civil to the Wife's dad. Which I guess is good advice, but putting it into practice is not going to be easy.

Another thing from the gym - I weighed myself, and I'm 190#. I was thinking 186 would be nice, because that's what I weighed in college.

On a new matter with DM and JS, who I'm kind of afraid of. It sounds like an interesting project though.

No comments: