Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BBS

Eating: for some reason I just had some cookies
Drinking: semi-wild baozhong - delicious
Listening:  Gamelan of Central Java 4
 
pulldown 130# 16
overhead press 60# 14
leg press 280# 10
seated row 80# 14
chest press 100# 12
 
hot / cold shower
 
Not a bad workout.  Four hours of sleep left me feeling a little tired, and I had a rough morning and a heavy lunch.  The exercises in general felt better as I went on.  I got a really nice burn out of the seated row, for once, although it was mainly in my arms so it's possible that I'm doing something wrong there.  The lack of upward progress is a little annoying.  I can rationalize it though, as I recall reading somewhere that one should "master the weight" before moving up, so that's what I'm saying to myself that I'm doing.
 
For once, the cold water at the gym was really fucking cold, and it woke me up completely. 
 
I'm going to get out on the scooter and do some laps tonight.  Each lap is .4 miles and has a 45-foot elevation gain.  Macho. 
 
 

No comments: