Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BBS

Eating: had some cheese and some foul-ass turkey potstickers
Drinking:  the XZH 8582 stuff.  It's good and I'm thinking about buying some.
Listening:  some Satie, something really peppy. 
 
seated row 80# 18
chest press 100# 14
pulldown 130# 9
overhead press 60# 8
leg press 260# 16
 
On the balance, this was not a good one.  Work has really been getting on my nerves lately and I just don't feel that awesome in general.  Not that I'm depressed, just not a lot of energy.  The SR and CP went well, but I think I should have taken a little break at that point, because I totally flailed on the PD and OHP.  At that point I recognized my former minion AK and we had a chat, so I hit the LP rested and did better than expected.  Definitely got some glucose out there, and I will be going up to 280 next week. 
 
I continue to look for entertaining stuff to do in my free time.  I got one of those little 3-wheel scooters for the Monster, because I want her to be able to ski someday, and ended up getting a grownup version for myself too.  It arrived yesterday and I took it for a spin around the block.  I look fucking stupid riding around on it, but I see the thing as a skateboard with training wheels.  As a little kid I always wanted to be able to skateboard, but under the old-model A Feng life approach that meant that I spent lots of time reading skate magazines and almost no time trying to stand up on a skateboard.  Maybe not that much has changed, but I had fun blasting down the hill last night and I look forward to another round tonight, so perhaps someday I'll be able to get around the park on a skateboard without breaking my wrist. 

No comments: