Thursday, September 10, 2009

BBS

Eating: just had a Chop't cobb, with spinach, and just olive oil for the dressing - give myself a gold star
Drinking: 1994 Menghai 8582
Listening: We Are Wolves
 
seated row 80# 16
chest press 100# 10
leg press 240# 14
pulldown 120# 15
overhead press 50# 15
 
That was a five-star workout.  I don't know if I've ever had a better BBS session.  I went up on every exercise, and kept it totally smooth and under control.  On the leg press and pulldown in particular I really felt like I gave it everything I had. 
 
Weights up on pulldown and OH press next time. 
 
Warmed up with very light free weights, cooled down with hot/cold shower, nice and long.
 
I've also been thinking a lot about the bigger picture.  I have been keeping this journal / blog for a full year (as of four days ago).  As far as experiments go, it has been incredibly successful.  I have never felt better in my life.  The blog has been a real encouragement to keep exercising, and to keep exploring different ways to exercise and be healthy.  It's amazing to think that a year ago I had never heard of Mark Sisson, didn't have five fingers, didn't know what HIT was, etc. etc.  It hasn't turned into a real blog, but I think that's fine.  I am cooking one up for translation and tea anyway. 

No comments: