Monday, March 2, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Eating:  just had yet another Chop't harvest cobb
Drinking:  water, thinking about adding some caffeine
Listening:  Orbital
 
WA Pullups 60# 10
Deadlift 115# 10, 125# 12
Bench press 125# 12 unspotted
Pulldown 135# 8 (didn't see the five-pound barbell left on the stack)
Squat 165# 10
OH Press 60# 11
Close grip pulldown 100# 12
Weighted incline situps 35# 10
Backups 12
Dips 8
 
Some thoughts:
  • It would not kill me to do some lunges.
  • Every so often I should do a dumbbell day, where I do all applicable exercises with dumbbells, and maybe drop ten pounds or so.
  • I am still having doubts about whether or not I'm on the right track to doing pullups.  I also think I should be doing at least one of the exercises as a wide-grip.  And maybe I should only be doing one of the exercises each time, and rotating?  Shit. 
  • Should I be freaking out if my numbers have dropped a bit from last week?  No, right?
  • I feel like I can go a lot heavier on deadlifting, but the squats I am finding very hard. 

No comments: