Monday, December 8, 2008

Woo Hoo

Eating: just had a salad - forgot the name - from Chopt
Drinking: some water
Listening: nothing
 
I did a modified version of yesterday's WOD that I think I am going to call the 5 6 7 8's.  20 minutes of 5 backups, 6 pulldowns (in this case at 130#), 7 pushups and 8 situps.  The gym was crowded and I was intentionally taking it easy, so I only got 8 done.  I also subbed 3 pullups for the 6 pulldowns twice.  Otherwise it felt good.  Afterwards I sat in the sauna for probably 8 minutes and then did the cold water on the face and feet routine. 
 
I was feeling Friday's squat extravaganza all weekend.  At some point yesterday I considered going for a run but opted not to because I was still having trouble descending stairs.  Which is good, I think.  I don't want workouts to feel easy. 

No comments: