Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Take a Look to the Sky Just Before You Die

E:  apple
D:  water
L:  wife on phone
 
BOXING.  Slip It In - For Whom the Bell Tolls - Welcome to the Jungle.
 
Great session.  Some straight lefts and switch hit straight rights, some body hits, tons of one-twos, and a couple two-handed fast hits.  I think my jab is pretty good right now, and I am getting some good fireworks with the right, although it's a lot flukier.  I got really into it and kept the fight-or-flight intensity up for a lot of the workout. 
 
I hit the steam room and took a short cold shower afterwards.  After my run last night, I tried the Twight "recovery shower" - five minutes as hot as you can take, five minutes as cold as it goes.  I lasted a minute and a half under the cold, but it felt amazing.  Good to actually time it too - I stayed in much longer than I usually do. 

No comments: