Monday, May 4, 2009

BBS Workout

Eating: nothing
Drinking: also nothing
Listening: Minglewood Blues
 
seated row 80# 12 1:38
chest press 100# 11 1:43
pulldown 110# 10 1:42
OH press 40# 11 1:42
leg press 200# 12 1:30
 
New rule - up if over 12 reps AND over 90 seconds.  More of a Drew Baye type protocol.  Here's the reasoning: I fucking HATE super slow.  I hate it.  I am willing to go slow enough that there isn't much momentum, but slower than that is too fucking brutal.  I can go to failure without making myself totally miserable. 
 
Right now I feel pretty buzzed.  Colors are looking pretty bright, and I'm getting mini tunnel vision.  Pretty nauseous too.  I had too much coffee this afternoon. 
 
I should also consider mixing up the order, like start with pulldown and OH press next time maybe. 
 
I miss deadlifting.  The really nice thing about it is that it really made me a lot more flexible in the waist.  I should try really wide stance leg press for hip flexibility. 

No comments: