Monday, May 11, 2009

BSS breakthrough

Eating:  just had a Mr. Softee shake
Drinking:  as above
Listening:  nothing
 
Forgot my watch, so no times.
 
seated row 90# 8
chest press 100# 12
pulldown 110# 13
OH press 40# 15!
leg press 220# 13
 
My reps were definitely faster this time around, though not so fast as to make momentum too much of a factor, I think.  Even if they were, it was very important for me psychologically to get some progress.  It feels really good to be moving up on 4 out of the 5 for next week.
 
After I finished, I did a mini-onsen, steam / cold shower / hot tub / cold shower.  As a result, I feel like a million bucks.
 
I was talking to BK today - he's been doing some road races.  I really need to start running again.  2 miles, twice a week, in the Five Fingers should not make undue demands on my time.  Maybe I can start tomorrow night. 

No comments: