Monday, November 9, 2009

Running (Sunday); Slightly Sick

Ran 2 miles with SM and pushing the Monstermobile, and did 8 pullups, yesterday.  Felt great.  One of those runs where I could have kept going forever, but couldn't, as the Little Dictator was commanding me to take her to the playground. 
 
After the run, while drinking beer with SM, I started to get the telltale bitter taste in my throat that presages a head cold and generally means that I will be experiencing one of those lovely false ear infections within about 8-12 hours.  I sprang into action by irrigating with NeilMed and taking a hot shower.  When I woke up, I still had some pretty uncomfortable ear pressure but I irrigated again and seem to be fine now.  I hate to say it but this could have something to do with the Bolivar Royal Corona I had on Saturday night. 

No comments: