Thursday, October 29, 2009

BBS; I am getting weaker

No doubt about it.  Metabolically, at least.
 
Warmup:
5 snap pushups
5 push-down pullups
10 40# goblet squats
10 20# OH squats
 
seated row 80# 20
chest press 100# 14
pulldown 130# 9
overhead press 60# 9
leg press 280# 9 (to true failure)
 
Kind of embarassing, but it felt nice, so whatever, I guess.  Also might have had something to do with the janjaweed and cigar that I smoked yesterday.  I have also gained weight, getting close to 190# again.  Time to get hardcore about the diet again. 
 
The OH squats are *killing* me.  My arms look like weak scaffolding under a heavy load in a high wind.  My hips are like "FUCK YOU" every time I do them.  With the goblet squats, in contrast, I feel like Skeletor and I can get my ass about four inches from the ground with my back completely straight. 
 

No comments: