Monday, April 27, 2009

Oof

Eating: Mr. Softee small vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles
Drinking: not enough water
Listening: nothing

seated row 60# 15 3:00
chest press 100# 8 1:50
pulldown 100# 7 1:38
OH press 40# 6 1:31
leg press 180# 12 2:35
I think the seated row really hit me hard or something. Either my TUL or reps dropped for all except leg press and both dropped for the dread OH press. I had a lot to drink plus five cigarettes yesterday. Right now I feel kind of buzzed but completely wiped. I am having trouble typing.
Not seeing the progression I would like, but otherwise I feel good. Maybe I'm boxing too much?
Edit: it occurred to me last night that I actually did a couple of these exercises differently from how I've done them in the past. I had my palms out on the pulldown, and grips aligned (rather than parallel) on the chest press and OH press. That might be why I found them so god damned hard.

No comments: