Monday, April 20, 2009

BBS 2

Eating: apple
Drinking: water
Listening: nothing
 
seated row 60# 17 2:18
chest press 100# 9 1:53
pulldown 100# 7 1:42
OH press 40# 7 1:47
leg press 180# 8 2:10
 
I was vaguely aware as I was doing the upper body exercises that I was not putting everything I had into the workout, but the leg press changed all that.  I could barely walk when I was done, and I feel totally buzzed now.  My reps were sped up slightly from last time.  TUL was about the same, with an extra rep or two on each exercise.  I need to go harder on the upper body stuff.  That might mean slowing it down again, as I did get to failure (maybe I could have tried harder) on most of the exercises.  Getting the right speed is kind of an art that I haven't mastered yet.  Keeping count is also really tricky.  I am really accustomed to counting once per breath. 

No comments: