Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yesterday

Eating:  leftover jail food
Drinking:  water
Listening:  nothing
 
Yesterday I was feeling a little crappy.  I slept very poorly, in part because I got wasted at the Rangers game with the BIL.  I hit the gym around 4, undercaffinated, and did:
 
WA pullups 50# 8 (felt weak)
Deadlift 70# 10 80# 10 90# 10
Dumbbell press 40# 12
Pulldown 130# 10, I think
Squat 145# 12
OH press 60# 10, I think
WA chinups 50# 8
Lunges 50# 2 per side, way too heavy!
 
Instead of carrying my Blackberry around the gym, like an idiot, I should take a piece of paper and a pen.  Also, I had intended to do situps, backups and pushups, but didn't - too tired and too lazy.  I spent about 15 minutes in the hot tub after that, trying to avoid the next-day tightness in the backs of the legs that comes from deadlifting.  I have to ask: is this enough?  I don't know if I really feel like this routine is going to make me stronger. 

No comments: