Monday, December 14, 2009

Fran Less Lite

21 - 17 (should have been 15) - 9 of
pullups (various grips, 50% underhand, 35% parallel, 15% overhand)
thrusters (40#)
 
19 minutes
 
Compare to last time.  While I did go up on weight on the thrusters (supposed to be 95#), and I did do an extra two reps on the middle set, I also went up in time, probably because I haven't been doing a lot of pullups lately.  I also came closer to blacking out than I usually do, which was kind of fun, and got a heavy HGH flush. 
 
I need to do way more overhand pullups.  They are really slipping. 
 
40# on the thrusters is hard enough.  My form is shitty, so I should master that weight before going up.
 
Geniunely distracted today.  I didn't get anything done, and I was totally compulsive about procrastinating.  Not a good feeling at all.  I do feel pretty good after the workout though. 

No comments: